Sunday, September 20, 2009

Microsoft Office Outlook 2010

Hi Though outlook has been around for quite some time but not a big change has been made to it. I could see only 2 major upgrades to the previous Microsoft outlook versions. First one being, outlook now allows more effective office communication by integrating their communications server with outlook a lot better. Also, this time around grouping has been allowed that would definitely help me in keeping track of inbox & sent item threads. Rest, it is old outlook with new name at least to me in first look.

If you would like more information visit following links:

1. Tech republic’s blog on Outlook 2010

2. Microsoft’s Blog on Office Outlook 2010

1 comment:

  1. My friends said a lot of good words about-fixing outlook express.But some time ago I said too)).Because tool recovered all my mails in OE and composed this free of charge.Moreover it showed me how helps to solve email corruption issues.

    ReplyDelete